From:
Stevie Engelke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:32:02 -0500
I plan on visiting Amsterdam in the early spring.  Any
suggestions for not-to-be-missed exhibits, inexpensive lodging,
interesting restaurants, etc.?

Also, although I will only be in the city
for a few days, I would like to make contact with other museum
educators. Publications are my special interest. I have recently
published a children's book (art activities)
for the Smithsonian and am beginning work on a similar project for the
National Science Resource Center.  I'd love to compare experiences with
with someone doing (or interested in doing) comparable work in the
Netherlands.

Please send any information that might point me in the right direction
to: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Stevie Engelke