From:
"Allison C. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:50:28 -0500
Hi everyone!
My name is Todd Kreamer and I am head of exhibits research for the
Museum of Mobile, located on the other "city by the bay," Mobile,
Alabama. We are putting out an appeal for information and sources
concerning everyday life in Mobile during the British Colonial period
(British West Florida, 1763-1780).

The research team has not had any trouble locating "official government"
correspondences, but what we are particularly interested in finding are
personal letters, diaries, info on diet and foods, descriptions of
clothing, leisure time activities, and the everyday routines of the
common inhabitants of Mobile and British West Florida during this
period. Any information and source locations would be greatly
appreciated!

Many thanks!
Todd Kreamer
Curator of History