Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:14:41 -0500
In a message dated 97-03-11 18:01:20 EST, [log in to unmask] (janice klein)
writes:

> I am looking for "Through White Men's Eyes: A contribution to Navajo
>  History"
>  Is this still in print?  Does anyone know where I can buy a set (new or
>  used)?  Can anyone give me an idea of how much this might cost me (i.e.,
>  will I have a problem with the mortgage or only one week's groceries!)

Allow me to take this opportunity to plug a service I've been using for years
that has single handedly built my entire library of references (all of which
are obscure and out of print). It is a company called BOOKLOOK in Warwick,
NY. They search nationally and internationally 24 hours a day, their prices
are reasonable and once you have searched for a specific number of books for
a specified period of time (can't remember the exact numbers, it's been
awhile), the service is free for LIFE. All you pay for is the book when they
find it. Contact them by phone at 914-986-1981 or by snail mail at PO Box
450, Warwick, NY 10990-0450. I've used them since 1992.

- Adrienne
Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group