From:
mark Erik nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 08:36:56 -0400
YES......I have an artist friend who used lyrics from a Counting Crows
song in a book she made. She is at this point unable to publicly show the
work legally. I guess the stringency of copywright varies depending on
how much the artist cares, etc. But this is a legal issue that could at
worst give you a lot of trouble. I suggest contacting someone with a law
degree before persuing the artist or copywright holder. Good luck!