From:
Phil Stamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 22:30:36 -0400
We are having problems with out hygrothermograph.  We are having to change
the inks every 4 to 6 weeks and it is getting expensive.  The inks are
bleeding into the paper and rendering the grpah data totally usless because
the lines are too thick to tell anything.

        We have changed to different brands of pens but that hasn't helped.
So, now i'm looking for a less absorbent paper, I guess.  The American
papers work really well.  Unfortunately, we need Celcius measure and I am
having trouble finding a supplier.

        I was wondering if anyone had had similar problems and could suggest
a solution.  Or, if anyone could provide the brand names and suppliers
information for good hygrothermograph support supplies (paper, inks etc.)
Any advice would be very welcome.

        Also, thank-you to everyone who answered my call for help as to how
to post this message.

 Julia Loten