From:
Mt Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 10:49:18 EDT
I looked in the Post just now, and there are plenty of shares for less than
$500.

"As a resident in the DC area I can assure you there is no place to live
for $500 a month."

I know that we aren't in this field for the stock options but it would be
nice not to have to live in a group house with seven other people.  I live in
DC and places to live are not only expensive but scarce.  I've seen those ads
for roommates too.  Maybe you are lucky enough to be a vegetarian, don't
smoke or drink, have no pets, and only need showers on Tuesdays and Thursdays
:-)

One item to throw into the pile of expensive living in DC is to expect to
cough up $50.00 a month for parking tickets because you will get them if you
have a car and food prices are higher here too.  Oops, that's two items.

I'm from Washington, DC and I'm finding myself being priced out of my own
home town.

Salary has to be a major consideration when excepting a position in the DC
Metropolitan area.

Take care :-)
Theresa Christian