From:
Rebecca Littleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:47:34 -0700
Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga offers
overnight programs in general and specifically for
girl scouts.

> What age group are they geared for?
 first through fifth grade

> How often do you offer them?
We offer them on demand, year round with exclusive
booking of the museum

> What are your minimum and maximums?
Max is 100 total people. No real minimum, but they pay
a minimum of $700- that's 28 kids.

> What do you do from drop off until pick up?
They eat dinner, have free exploration, a badge
workshop, snack, games

> What do you charge children?  Do you charge
> chaperones?  What is your
> child/staff ratio?
$28/ child for overnight and $20/ evening
One chaperone per five is free,(one per eight is
required) others are $15/$10
We always have at least two staff, we bring in a third
if the total is over about 50

> Are parents required to sign a permission
> slip/waiver/emergency
> contact/medical info sheet?
They do a medical waiver, a photo waiver and a
behavior contract

All the info is on our web page www.cdmfun.org or feel
free to contact me if you want more info.

Rebecca Littleton
Revenue Programs Manager
Creative Discovery Museum
Chattanooga, TN