Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 13:00:39 -0600
Vanderbilt University Fine Arts Gallery is currently offering the
exhibition "Witness to our Century: An Artistic Biography of Fritz
Eichenberg" for limited bookings. Organized with the full cooperation of
the Eichenberg Trust, this exhibition chronicles the life and career of
Fritz Eichenberg (1901-90), the world-renowned artist, printmaker, book
illustrator, teacher, author and social activist whose life and art bore
witness to the political, military and social follies of our age.

If anyone would like more information on the show please contact me at
any of the numbers below.

Joseph S. Mella
Vanderbilt University Fine Arts Gallery
P.O. Box 1801 Station B