From:
Carol Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:00:23 -0700
Many thanks to those of you who responded to our questionnaire and those of
you who have requested information about our new programme.  We are now in
the process of producing the brochure and will be sending it out within a
month to you.  If there are others who would be interested in receiving this
brochure about a Cert.in Museum Studies for mid career professionals
pleasecontact me via e-mail, or fax, or phone or snail mail.

Thank you all again - your imput has helped us greatly.

Carol Mayer
Curator
UBC Museum of Anthropology
6393 NW Marine Drive