From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:34:53 -0600
You came to the right place.  Our document, artifact and photo collections
are indexed on our website.  We are in the midst of developing the Texas
History Internet Consortium that will, initially, bring the collections of
four other museums and a major library on line, all searchable
simultaneously from any one site.  The initial development of the
consortium is funded by Houston Endowment, Inc.  The first phase is just
about complete.

Our Internet consultant is Information Access Institute under the direction
of Kevin Marsh a former NASA archivist who put the shuttle images on line.
 He and I did a full day workshop at AASLH in Sacramento and can probably
repeat that presentation in Santa Fe if you are interested.

Let us know.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum