From:
Jeff martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:26:35 -0600
Steve,

I would like to be involved in the Argus for Windows/Advanced Argus
discussion group as a 'silent'
observer. The University of Iowa Museum of Art is currently using the old
Classic Argus Unix version and we are in the process of deciding what to
replace it with. I am very interested in what Argus for Windows/Advanced
Argus clients have to say about the products.

Thanks
Jeff Martin, Registrar

At 10:57 AM 2/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I would appreciate hearing from any ARGUS for Windows/Advanced ARGUS for
>
>Windows clients interested in participating in a backchannel discussion
>group.
>
>--
>  Steve Erdmann
>  Information Development Strategist