From:
"BRENINGER, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:37:00 +1100
Always take a change of underwear on a long flight in case your luggage
goes missing.
 ----------
From: Elizabeth Kidd
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: change
Date: Wednesday, November 27, 1996 7:43AM

Hello

I am in the process of organizing an art exhibition about the nature of
change and how it is thought and written about.  I am planning to fill a
wall with quotes on the subject of change (ie and the times they are
a-changin (B. Dylan), in the electronic world change is the only stable
factor (M. McLuhan), Change is good. (Bank of Montreal TV ads)

If any of you have some juicy (or dry) quotes, I would be grateful to
receive them.

Elizabeth Kidd
Vancouver