From:
Rachel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:12:31 -0600
Sorry to bother the list with this, but my boss would like this
information and I didn't have Anita's address.

Anita,

I was looking at your listing of archaeological electronic resources and
found the listing for Ozark-L, but there was no address or subscription
information.  Do you have a way to contact this list?  Is it still in
business?  Any info you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Please
reply to me directly.  TIA,
Rachel Ward
Missouri Secretary of State's Office
All opinions are solely my own and not my employer's.