From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 08:56:43 -0700
Is there a compilation of useful museum websites in existence? Or for
that matter an index of any other addresses for particular interests.
(Obviously on the NET so it could be updated easily).Search engines are
only so useful. Don't narrow the search too much and you get 1000
references. Narrow too much and a strange logic takes over to make sure
none of the references are anything at all like what you wanted.
I seem to discover museum websites fortuitously and would appreciate
anyone pointing me to a useful resource such as the above if it exists.
--
Jennifer Nuske
Email: [log in to unmask]