From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 14:09:54 -0400
I use Lucinda Sans Unicode, 5 point. It is quite small and very legible.
I use acid free paper, a laser printer, and B-72 for barrier coat,
adhesive and top coat. If you wait a few minutes between the coats, it
all goes down fine. Unless you use special archival pigmented ink in
your inkjet printer, your numbers will not be lightfast.
Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
Charlotte Museum of History
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
704-568-1774, ext 110

Winter Featured Events and Exhibits:

North Carolina Slave Narratives, February 5, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Stitched from the Soul Family Day, February 12, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.

An Evening with Robert Bruns - the Scottish Bard, February 26, 6:30 -
10:30 p.m.

Civil War Encampment, March 5, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Vecinos/Neighbors on exhibit until August 2005

Stitched from the Soul: The Farmer-James Collection of African-American
Quilts, on exhibit until March 2005

Solving the Rock House Mysteries, now on exhibit

 For information on these and all other events, please call (704)
568-1774 or visit us online at www.charlottemuseum.org