From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 10:08:44 -0500
Spectra (the quarterly publication of the Museum Computer Network) has a
regular column called HELP?!   In each issue there are anonymously asked
questions from members.  I post those questions here as each new issue
comes out and if you would care to share your opinions or expertise, your
name and institutional affiliation, email address, etc., will be published
with your answer in order to encourage further private communication.
Thanks in advance for your help!

1.  I'm beginning to hear this new word, intranet, I think it may not be a
spelling error.  Can someone please enlighten me on what it is and if it
can be used to answer any museum specific needs?

2.  What should be the criteria for a good museum WWW site?

Suzanne Quigley
Spectra Editor, MCN Board Member
email: [log in to unmask]