From:
Lisa Eriksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:22:54 -0800
Laura-  About six years ago, I became the first paid, professional director
of a small history museum.  It sounds like you are encountering of the same
challenges I faced.  I would be happy to share to the collections policy,
long range plan, etc. we developed during my three-year tenure at this
institution.  Please feel free to contact me off list.  Good luck!

Lisa Eriksen
Museum Program Coordinator
California Council for the Humanities
(415) 391-1474