From:
Diana Zlatanovski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:58:17 -0500
The McCormick Tribune Foundation in Chicago has set up a relief campaign
where all administrative costs will be paid by the foundation.  They
will also match the first $1,000,000 contributed to the campaign at 50
cents on the dollar.

http://www.rrmtf.org/mtf/hurricanerelief.htm

-Diana

**************************************
Diana Zlatanovski
Research Curator

Wisconsin Historical Society, Museum Division
816 State Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 264-6574

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/31 8:39 AM >>>
re: charity donations

does anyone have the exact percentage of money that is actually used
for the
effort as opposed to administrative costs.

very little under charity law has to legally go to direct efforts. does

anyone have those percentages for the charities listed. how much of a
given
donation goes directly to the effort? it is my understanding that it
can be
as little as 5% per.

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at