From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:21:30 -0700
Ok, I've read where several of you need more
information about fundraising.  It was love of fund
raising combined with a passion for museums that
brought me to the list a couple of years.  My question
when coming was, would a museum be a place I might
like to work for given that my particular talents lie
in development.

So I've been amassing links in that regard for quite a
while and suspect I have a few things in my hat that
could be of offer to you.  I'm not going to organize
these like Got Links.  I'll just offer them, in the
interest of time, as a hodge podge.  If you are one of
the ones who need help getting insights on fund
raising, I'm sure you'll sift through these.

Ready?

Online Publications for the Nonprofit Community
http://www.charityvillage.com/charityvillage/ires2.html

Nonprofit Managers' Library
http://www.mapnp.org/library/

Federal Laws Concerning Disclosure of Your 990s
http://www.muridae.com/publicaccess/

The Grantsmanship Center (training)
http://www.tgci.com./

EPA's Grant Writing Tutorial
http://www.epa.gov/seahome/grants/src/grant.htm

California Community Foundation
http://www.calfund.org./

Tony Poderis' Fund Raising Forum
http://www.raise-funds.com/forum.html

Grant Seekers' Guide to the Internet
http://www.mindspring.com/~ajgrant/guide.htm

GuideStar
http://www.guidestar.org/

The Foundation Center
http://www.fdncenter.org/

IRS Search for Exempt Organizations
http://www.irs.ustreas.gov./bus_info/eo/eosearch.html

Nonprofit Gateway
http://www.nonprofit.gov/

Fundraising for Educators
http://school.discovery.com/schrockguide/business/grants.html

American Association of Grant Professionals
http://www.grantprofessionals.org/

National Society of Fund Raising Executives
http://www.nsfre.org/

Institute of Museum and Library Services
http://www.imls.gov/

Philanthrophy News Network
http://pnnonline.org/

Council on Foundations
http://www.cof.org/

Grants Biz
http://www.grantsbiz.com/

I've lots more, but that should give you a leg up for
now.  I'll look for others later.

=====
Indigo Nights