From:
Lynne Teather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:14:31 -0400
Thinking myself on top of the situation, I replied with the remove
message to the various addresses provided.  The next day I found myself
subscribed to two more mailing lists from which I am now trying to
remove myself.

So please don't send a remove message either to the spammer as you will
find yourself in more trouble. And second don't send the remove message
to museum-l who has nothing to do with the spammer and all it does is
needlessly add messages to museum-l!

Lynne Teather.