From:
Simon Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 15:09:16 GMT
I have a friend (without NET access,) from Germany who is looking for an
Internship in an English (pref. London,) collection.

She is currently studying for her Masters Degree in History of Art at the Freie
and Humboldt Universities in Berlin, Germany, and previously at Augsburg,
Germany, and the Courtauld Institute in London.

Her current interests are mainly in Victorian Art, and other pre-20th. C
subjects (i.e. non-modern.)  She is looking for a (probably) 2 month internship
in a London collection or Gallery, for this summer, in a curatorial (as opposed
to conservatorial etc.,) role.

She has a few ideas of possible places to apply, but would gladly welcome any
other suggestions of London collections/galleries that would possibly accept
applications.

I would be pleased to pass on any information that may be supplied to me via
emai, or gleaned form replies in Newsgroups,

Yours,

--      Simon Hogg
        Owner of Glass Mailing List