From:
samantha pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 18:15:11 -0500
Hi Martina. Sorry, this isn't a message about historical gardens, but
a personal inquiry. Are you the same Martina who did her internship at
the Guelph Civic Museum?. If you are- you may remember me- Samantha, gone to
do museum studies in Nebraska-> would you happen to have Bev's E-Mail
address? If you're not the same Martina-disregard this message!

Samantha Pawley