From:
Richard Chute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 1994 16:54:18 -0700
Last year, Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden participated in a Getty Trust
funded internship program for museums in Los Angeles County.  It went well
and I would expect that we might have as many as 3 such internships available
in the summer of 1995 (depending on the outcome of our next grant proposal
to the Trust).  The recipients (the students, that is) must also be residents
of Los Angeles County, so our ability to host interns from other parts of the
country is limited.  Also, we are sometimes able to arrange internships for
students by helping to provide course credit in lieu of money.

Anyone interested can contact me and I will put their names/addresses in my
file and send internship information next spring.

-Richard Chute