From:
DCORBETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 13:43:06 +0000
Anita;

While I don't know if there are any chocolate museums, I do know that the
Hershey chocolate factory in Smiths Falls, Ontario does offer a self-guided
tour of their factory. It begins with an orientation video which talks about
the Hershey family, the original factory in Hershey Pennsylvania and all of the
good works done by the Hershey family. It culminates in a visit to the
chocolate store which sells all of the most delicious chocolate you can
imagine. Since this a Hershey branch plant in Eastern Ontario, I think it is
safe to assume that there will be a the very lest something similar in the U.S.
at the Hershey factory in Pennsylvania!

There is also a chocoloate lovers' newsgroup on internet but I don't know the
address. (More's, or maybe thats smore's, the pity!)

Denise Corbett
a fellow chocoholic in Ottawa, Ontario