From:
"N.M.Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 09:06:01 LOCAL
http://www.relicmovie.com/stills.html

Is the URL for stills from the movie.  About 5 of them are the actual Field
Museum and the others are the "set" that was designed.  The home page for it
is great!  As for reviews...who cares?  It was filmed at the museum I work at
so I'll go see it (they have a preview for the staff).

If they left the scenes in, pay close attention to the shots of the
"curator's" office and look for photos from the Museum's collection.  I got to
choose them for Paramount.

(Sorry, normally not this egocentric...but I had to brag..)

-Nina Cummings-
The Field Museum <[log in to unmask]>

In article <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
(CReich8715) writes:>From: [log in to unmask] (CReich8715)