From:
Jennifer Carlquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:31:26 -0500

Dear Listers:

The Weisman Art Museum is in the process of developing a new web site (to see how anxious we are for a new design, check out our in-house production at www.weisman.umn.edu).  We hope to expand the usual features: collections (including a "new acquisitions" section), exhibitions and programs,
store merchandise, and individual and organizational giving.

I have searched the list archives for suggestions of web sites with great results.  We are looking for good examples of ways to display donor and names on the site.  Our PR director remembers seeing one site with a rolling tab across the bottom of every page, acknowledging donors.  Any ideas?

Also, has anyone had luck with grants for web site design?  Please contact me off-list with the details.

Thanks to all in advance,

Jennifer Carlquist
Membership and Development
Frederick R. Weisman art Museum