From:
Elizabeth Furlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:00:41 -0700
You could ask the people at Balboa Art Conservation Center in San Diego.
They have a number of conservators on staff who might do the work for you,
or they maintain contact with conservators all over the west coast and could
recommend conservators for you to contact. This link not only gives you
their contact information, but tells you about the Center and what they do.

http://www.rap-arcc.org/welcome/balboa.htm

Elizabeth Furlow
Curator of Collections
Museum of History & Industry