From:
"Susan L. Maltby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:50:47 -0400
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not but Pelikan & others make good
white ink (please disregard if this has been mentioned).  I advise people to put
down a clear coat of B-72 and then choose the ink according to the colour of the
object (i.e., light for dark & vice versa). I find the numbering far more
discrete that way :).

Susan Maltby, Conservator