From:
"Nancy J. Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 02:14:10 GMT
In <[log in to unmask]> Farar Elliott
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I offer my deepest apologies, not to mention embarassment, at
mistakenly
>posting a non-museum-l message to the list.  I think I'll just lurk
for a
>few decades now.
>
>Farar Elliott
>Director of Public Programs
>Valentine Museum
>Richmond, Virginia

I dunno, Farrar, I thought it was kinda cute, and I'm distinctly
jealous of Mrs. Christmas goose--but isn't your closing a little formal
for someone you seem to be on such intimate terms with? Don't you (or
rather, doesn't she) have a an endearing little pet name for you? If
you have to include 4 lines of text to identify yourself, you'd better
call before dropping by tonight.
--
Nancy J. Gill ([log in to unmask])
Alameda, CA

It was a turkey! He could never have stood upon his
legs, that bird! He would have snapped 'em off short
in a minute, like sticks of sealing wax.
        Charles Dickens  1812-1870
        A Christmas Carol [1843], stave 5