Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 03:45:16 +0200
And here, you have it. There is a symphony that has been composed but
never played.
I want you to also find that peace in your life.
In that moment, all that was needed was a smile back, and everything was
said. When your child was a little baby and looked at you and just
smiled one of those smiles that melted you, did it have to mean
anything? Could it be that kindness is automatic for you, that
gentleness is your second nature, that you appreciate peace, that you
like love, that you wish another human being well who you may not even
know?
[[[
Here is a special company that may be set to make a move in the near
future - this could be your opportunity to be ahead of the curve!
Trading Date : 2006, November 27
Company : China Health Management Corp
T i c k e r  : C N H C
Today : $1.44
3 WEEK PROJECTION : $10
Rating : 300-500%
Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)
[[[
A conscious effort has to be made. Instead of so much noise, a symphony
begins to play that is so sweet, and every moment begins to fill with
gratitude.
And it is one thing that never judges. Once in awhile, you find yourself
content.
While there are many formulas for achieving peace, he says, the domain
of peace is within.
Maybe peace is not that elusive after all.
Is it really the breaking down of the car that can destroy a day?
Peace begins with every single human being. Oxfam funds are used to save
lives and reduce human suffering wherever it occurs on all sides of the
conflict. It is only one of the dreams that we have not been able to
fulfill. When your child was a little baby and looked at you and just
smiled one of those smiles that melted you, did it have to mean
anything? If I can feel it, you can feel it. And it is one thing that
never judges. And here, you have it.
And what do you think these emails said? All because you happen to be
content for a few minutes?
Once in awhile, you find yourself content. Your level of tolerance goes
sky-high.
Only you can go there. We have gone to the moon.
There is a symphony that has been composed but never played. For this, I
am filled with gratitude. There is a symphony that has been composed but
never played.
I did this, I did that, and, yes, it was a good day.
That is the possibility. There is a poetry that has been written but
never recited.
The question is: How much do you take home at the end of the day? It is
only one of the dreams that we have not been able to fulfill.
When you are fulfilled, something amazing happens automatically. Then
something happens, and when it does, it does amazing things.
If I can feel it, you can feel it.
That is the possibility.