From:
Fay Bisbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:39:54 -0800
Hi Andy -

We are about 2 months into our 'HOBO' era.  So far, I
have had excellent luck with them.  They are accurate,
pretty user-friendly, and possess the capability of
being tailored in several ways to your needs.  I use
both the H8 Famil:temp/RH, $85, and the HOBO LCD
temp/RH loggers, $189.  I have the LCD monitors in
locations where a visual readout is necessary, and the
others in locations that I monitor on a bi-weekly
basis.  I also use the HOBO Shuttle, $159, to download
the data from the loggers, but this does not work for
the LCD loggers (so I just bring them back to my desk
and download them.)  The print-outs are easy to
understand, and the software ($95) is too.  Let me
know if I can answer any more questions!

regards,
Fay Bisbee
Collections Manager
Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum