From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:21:43 -0400
Business skills (accounting, budgets, grants, etc) and working knowledge of lots of various computer software programs such as graphics, multi-media, business, etc.

Also, you need good "interpersonal" and diplomacy skills.  You will deal with many internal and external customers and will work in lots of teams.  I had a lot of experience working in these settings and I still often felt like I needed a psychology degree to deal with all the complex personalities, politics and issues I ran into once I started working.

Good Luck,

Tracie Evans
Curator of Collections
Sauder Village