From:
Jane LeGrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:50:04 +0000
I'd love a copy of this as well!

Best,

Jane LeGrow

Registrar and Assistant Curator

Lyman Allyn Art Museum

625 Williams Street

New London, CT 06320

860.443.2545 x 126

-----Original Message-----

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Regan Brooks

Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:21 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [MUSEUM-L] artist contracts

Good morning Listers,

Does anyone out there have an example of an artist contract they currently use that they'd be willing to share? We've operated so far without one with few issues, but are thinking it might be a step in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Regan Brooks

Registrar

Gaston County Museum of Art & History

PO Box 429

Dallas, NC 28034-0429

704.922.7681 ext. 107

www.gastoncountymuseum.org

Become a fan of the Museum!

Visit us on our Facebook page and see what we are up to!

www.facebook.com/GastonCountyMuseum.

" Be nice to the archivist, or she'll erase you from history!" - Anonymous