From:
Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:40:31 UT
I've noticed many discussions on copyright in the past few months and I
thought this source of information would prove to be helpful to U.S.
residents:

U.S. Copyright Office

Fax on-demand:          202-707-2600
Internet:                       http:\\lcweb.loc.gov\copyright
Forms and publications hotline (24 hrs.)        202-707-9100

Circular 40 covers visual arts including photographs.  There are several
circulars available which cover specific areas of copyright and define areas
such as who owns a copyright of a "work for hire".  There are also general
circulars which cover information on copyright in general.  I called the
hotline and that I was able to navigate the system and obtain information on
the forms and circulars I desired and placed the order via voice mail with no
difficulty at all.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
2100 Mediterranean Ave. Suite 15
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 340-0099
* Interactive touch screen exhibit computer systems, software and technology.
*