From:
Carla Herling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:47:46 -0400
Our policy for school tours is that all of the students K-12 are free, and
they receive one free adult admission for every 10 students.  We do that to
assure that all schools can have adequate adult supervision.  We do charge
for any additional adults who accompany the group, which can help our
bottom line.  We had a tour last week from the NE corner of the state where
they had 12 extra adults!

-Carla

Carla Herling
Communication and Programs Coordinator
Terrace Hill- National Historic Landmark and Iowa Governor's Residence