From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:53:20 -0400
Dear Lynne,

Actuallt, I left this list a few months ago for the same reason.  Hoping
things would have changed, I subscribed again last week, only to witness a
storm of erudite tongue-lashing...  I too am thinking of unsubscribing
again.  Too bad, though.  There are some really solid professionals on this
list and I find their comments really enlightning at times.  One question:
do civility rules actually exist somewhere for this list?

Hervé Gagnon, Ph.D.
Director-curator
Colby-Curtis Museum
Stanstead (Québec)