From:
Kristin Lee Peszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 17:28:53 -0400
On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, William H. Stirrat wrote:

> Seeing the museum's mission in all areas of the museum, I think, makes for
> an exceptional visit.  Anyone know of any exhibits in restrooms?

The Children's Museum in Boston and the National Museum of American
History in D.C. have exhibits in the restrooms which are related to
both exhibition subjects and the er...visitor experience.  TCM has a scat
exhibit in the restrooms near the live animals and NMAH has the history
of American plumbing!