From:
Stacey Ewing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:11:54 -0500
Hi Deb,

You can find information on the Northeast Document Conservation Center site:

http://nedcc.org/leaflets/leaf.htm

Scroll down to the information on storage and handling of books- and
then on down to conservation procedures.  Tons of information on their
site that you may find useful.

Good Luck!
Stacey

--