From:
Robin Parkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 08:57:00 PST
We did this several years ago for the Ellis Island Museum -- be aware that
paper money may (and will) slip down between the glass layers.  It helps to
encapsulate the paper money between very thin sheets of mylar or acrylic
before putting it into the bigger (coin thickness) glass sandwich.

Robin Parkinson
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa