From:
Claudia Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 13:03:40 GMT
David Haberstitch wrote:

I have a young friend of 18, of whom>I've written before, who has no
interest in any museum exhibit, including one>which I curated (I thought
he might feign interest out of politeness, but not>even that happened).

O.K., David, I'll bite:  what shows have you curated at American History?
If you have ever told us what you do there, I missed it.

Claudia

Claudia Nicholson
Curator of Collections
South Dakota State Historical Society, Pierre