From:
John D'Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:17:16 -0400
During my first internship I helped move objects back into the museum after it
was renovated.   Unfortunately the textile collection was infested with
insects while temporarily stored in warehouses.  The museum did not have a
temperature regulated freezer so, the curator needed to think creatively.  She
convinced the local high school to let us use their freezers.  Of course, we
had to keep it a secret!  The process was successful (but time consuming) and
no one found out about it.