From:
Amalyah Keshet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:48:52 +0200
Would be interested in knowing what your "Contracting Officer" function is,
and how you
would define "everyday" legal help. Thanks.
Amalyah Keshet
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem

At 09:01 27/02/98 -0600, you wrote:
>The Minnesota Historical Society does not have in-house counsel.  We do
>not believe that the cost could be justified, nor could one person be
>expected to have the depth and breadth of knowledge that our range of
>legal issues require.  We retain one firm.  They have provided us with
>legal expertise that has met most of our needs, but on occasion we have
>been required to seek help outside of that firm.  We have staffed our
>Contracting Officer function with attorneys for the past few years and
>each of them have been able to provide us with the "everyday" legal help
>we need.

amalyah keshet
head of visual resources, the israel museum, jerusalem
fax: +972-2-670-8064
visit our web page: www.imj.org.il