From:
Doug Powles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:42:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/99 5:27:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Hello, everyone.

 I work in the education department of the Denver Art Museum.  We are
 currently looking for  CD-Roms for children to use in a new education
 room in the Museum.  The room is focused on the Western U.S. There will
 be activities and information, along with art and objects, on all topics
 of the early west (e.g. art, exploration, history, settlement, map
 making, photography, vaqueros, trappers, etc.)

 So far we have only been able to find four CD-Roms that fit into the
 focus of this room.   If anyone knows of any CD-Roms that might be
 appropriate or any companies that make/sell such programs I would be
 very grateful for any information that you can give me.  You can reply
 to me on or off the list, and I'm very willing to share any info. that I
 get with anyone that would like it.

 Thank you very much in advance.

 Karen Houghton >>

Karen, You may wish to contact Colligo Corp. They make CD-ROM's of museum and
other collections   www.vuseums.com

Stacey Norland

Museum-L" (without the quotes).