From:
"Robert O. Dahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 20:29:06 -0700
>Does anyone out there know of any history exhibits on suburbanization?  I'm
>currently on an exhibit team for such an exhibit at the Johnson County
>Museums (outside Kansas City) and we're in the middle of NEH funded
>planning.  I don't think the staff has a good idea of whether and how this
>subject has been dealt with before.
>
>Cheryl Musch
>Johnson County Museums

Cheryl,

You might try the Oakland Museum in Oakland, CA. They had a wonderful
exhibit of an early tract house.(Made me feel right at home) as a part of
their history exhibit.

R.O. Dahl

May the great worm of enlightenment prosper in the compost pit of your mind.

Robert O. Dahl
Museum Consultant                                       Ph:(602) 797-4752
Interpretive Planning and Design                        Fax: same
8421 N. Via Tioga                                       AOL:[log in to unmask]
Tucson, AZ 85704
internetaddress:[log in to unmask]