Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:25:42 -0500
I am a graduate student working on a masters thesis on a contemporary artist
named Steven Pippin.  Although he is not only concerned with photography, he
makes objects such as toilet bowls and washing machines into cameras.  I am
wondering if anyone on the list is aware of any recent (1996) criticism or
exhibit information about him.  I am aware that he had a show at the MOMA a
few years back and I know that the most recent publication concerning his
work appeared last year.  I am, however, looking for anything that has just
appeared and any information about upcoming exhibits of his work that may be
happening either in the United States or elsewhere.

Thank you for any information in advance.

Nicole Basso

Nicole Basso