From:
Paul Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:02:35 -0400
We just started using Rasiers Edge and it is the top of the line
development program. That being said, it is also an expensive program.

One program I had experience using in the past was Paradigm
(http://www.sagenonprofit.com/products/fundraising/paradigm/). I haven't
worked with it in over two years, but it was a very capable program in
it own right. I seem to remember our development director commenting
that it was second only to Rasiers Edge in quality, but significantly
less in price. Again, this was two years and another museum ago.

Paul Fritz
Technology and Museum Services
Pamplin Historical Park

--
*Paul C. Fritz*
**Pamplin Historical Park & the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier*