From:
Megan Cracraft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:02:39 -0700
Elizabeth,

Here is what I have heard so far:

We purchased one a couple of years ago from Blue Hen Office Supplies in
Aldan, PA (1-888-Blue Hen).  It was a Boorum & Pease Extra-Durable
Bookstyle Bound Columnar Book with acid free pages.  They have an
assortment of styles.

Beth Parker Miller
Registrar
Hagley Museum and Library

There was also a post to the list about university products. If you did not see
that one, let me know and I will forward it to you.

Megan Cracraft