From:
Julia Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:44:19 +1100
Hi! I'm a new subscriber and new to the net so please forgive me if I have
done this the wrong way.
I'm a freelance exhibition curator, writer and historian based in Canberra.
I'm working on an exhibition on female allegory, feminism and national
identity, called 'When Australia was a Woman.' I have not been able to find
much written around this subject. Has anyone out there written/seen
anything that might help? Or does anyone have any ideas they might like to
contribute for discussion? I have never worked on anything quite like this
before, so I would really appreciate an opportunity to bounce some ideas
around. Thanks
Best wishes to all my colleagues out there
Julia Clark