Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:01:18 EST
We have a Mill House on a pond which is a popular photo site.  We charge
groups $25 if they want ground privileges - which means we will go tell
anyone else there to leave at the time they show up.  Or people can take
their chances and just show up for free.

If they want to go into our village, they have to pay admission for the
entire wedding party - which makes people (especially professional
photographers) really mad.  We haven't come up with a good solution to this
yet.

Kim Stull
Midway Village & Museum Center
Rockford, IL