From:
Bayla Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 00:30:56 GMT
The exhibit "Blueprint For Change: The Life and Times of Lewis
H. Latimer" will open to the public Friday, Feb 3, and the Central
Branch of the Queensborough Public Library.  It will remain on display
through August 1995.

I will be at the QBPL on Feb 3, giving at least two 'curator's tours' --
the times have not been officially set yet (or, at least, they haven't
told me) but I"m sure the library will be able to advise you sometime
in the near future.

There is a VIP preview and reception on Feb 2, 6-8pm; museum professionals,
particularly those who have been of help in my frequent calls for
assistance and information, can email me privately for more info.

 - that's [log in to unmask] - for those reading this as
listmail.

Please forgive me for not writing individually to those who've helped
or expressed interest -- there are lots of you, and I just got these
invitations today with a RSVP 'deadline' of Jan 15th!

--bayla singer, curator, Lewis H. Latimer exhibit